Previously I wrote about having adsense on your rss feeds. The process is simple, you just need to email email@example.com with your Feedburner ID and your Google Adsense email account. I got my reply the next day.
Once you got your confirmation from Google, you should see an email with the following:-
Success! As you requested, we have migrated your FeedBurner account to
your requested Google account.
Proceed to Adsense Setup > Get Ads and click on “Adsense for Feeds”. You could set them up very quickly because the function is quite limited. You will choose from
- Adtype : Image / Text Ads / Both
- Frequency : Each Feed / Every 2nd Feed / Every 3rd Feed / Every 4th Feed
- Post Length : Feed appearing for post with longer than 50 words or higher
- Position : Top of Bottom of Feeds
- Color : I opt for Adsense Optimization feed ad color
- Channel : Create a channel for tracking purposes
- Add Feed : Choose the feeds you want to have adsense
You are all done. After migration this process simply takes 3 minutes to set them up. There is no copying and pasting of code.
Also you will notice that feeds are migrate to http://feedproxy.google.com/xxxx (xxxx replace with your feedburner address). Both http://feeds.feedburner.com/riceblogger and http://feedproxy.google.com/riceblogger is working fine with me.